Gratitude for April

1st - I’m grateful that people in my life don’t play pranks and pull tricks for April Fool’s Day.

2nd - I’m grateful for my husband who embraces domestic responsibility, he let me sleep in while tending the worst kind of cat mess. I'm grateful for the inclusive activities and meals my sister always plans and hosts that really keep our two families bonded, and for today's yummy cook-out/eat-in dinner.

3rd - I'm grateful that my daughter is interested in, capable of, and motivated to work, she starts as a barista today, her third stint at p/t employment. I'm grateful for Spring Break, which also starts today, I love my school mornings w/just my son, but I shall certainly enjoy the brief reprieve from the alarm clock! And I am particularly grateful today that life keeps proving to me that when doors close, not only do other doors open, but other new doors appear too! I'm embarking on a journey I didn't even know was a possibility!

4th - Again w/the embracing of domestic responsibility, his Jeep's well again finally(!), and instead he's out there mowing to keep our place in good shape, even as our lease was not extended and we are suddenly house-hunting again, he never slacks (he either just doesn't ever, or can't relax, I'm still not sure). And I'm super glad my company has a paid bench.

14th - Today I'm grateful that my daughter and I both have good listening and conflict resolution skills, and also grateful to have several positive outlets for my distractedness (TeamSubAlumni.org).

24th - This is hard to keep up with, even w/this flexible monthly format I've allowed. Today I'm grateful that I finally had a meds mgmt appt - finally! And for an atypical Rx, Remeron. And for new beginnings! Today's my first day w/Pantheon Solutions.

25th - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive