My Version of an Apocalypse: The End of the World as We Know It Would Suit Me Just Fine

The older I get, the more ideas I am exposed to, the more information that has become so readily available on the internet, the more I think that some sort of 'the end of the world as we know it' would be good for us. I mean really, we're all hosed up! And we always have been. I'd like to see an end to the world that feels like a real miracle. We all - every single human being on Earth - we wake up one morning having all had a deep spiritual awakening. We all know how to make smart choices, we save our planet, we stop abusing ourselves, and one another, we lay down our arms, we feed the world, we explore the universe, we get smarter and smarter, we cure disease, we live in harmony. {More later, I'm getting off so Christopher can play Minecraft.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive