The Incredible Shrinking Stephanie

Once upon a time, while JR was at boot camp, I succeeded in losing a rather significant amount of weight. I remember a colleage referring to me as "the incredible shrinking Stephanie" and I think I'm due another round of that! Just look at this recent picture:


I'm short, and fat! I am hoping this photo, combined with the uncomfortable fit of most of the clothes in my closet, will help motivate and propel me into some sort of fitness/weight-loss regimine. There's this nice 2½-mile lake trail - right in my neighborhood! I really need to get out there. Me and Sydney. 5am. I remember how good it feels to start my day with exercise.

1 comment:

she said...

Short I agree with. Fat, I'm not so sure. Slim or not, you always manage to look so CURVY. Perhaps Rubenesque would be a better word. Opulent, full and shapely, voluptuous: has a better feel than fat

Post a Comment

Archive