New Carpool

So, I scored this SWEET carpool arrangement! It's a 9.5hr workday, so I need to figure out what to do w/that extra hour (workout? alternate Mondays or Fridays off?). But the best part is that my neighbor and friend, Ben, runs the carpool, and he and his carpool cohorts all work for Naval Reactors, so they all get garage parking, reserved spots. That's a luxury very few others enjoy. So my new ride is practically door-to-door, saving me tons, much less stressful, and is more convenient than I ever could have hoped for, it's great! :) The only thing is... I have to get out of bed at 0600. at the latest. I'll get used to it.

3 comments:

v/r :) SMFuller said...

So far, so good. I stayed up too late Sunday & Monday, so was very tired by Tuesday evening. Wednesday I opened my eyes at 0618 and still managed to get out the door on time at 0630 - with a shower! :) The savings is such an incentive.

v/r :) SMFuller said...

Still going strong. Love it!

ツ SMF said...

This awesome carpool lasted all the way up until the pandemic, then it finally dissolved as founding members retired and everyone else's schedule went haywire. Me, Ben, Brian, Mike, & Tom, I miss them all, Tom the most.

Post a Comment

Archive