Spontaneous New Outfit

I headed to work this morning in stinky shoes, a skirt that was too snug, and a top that was too hot. I stopped at Target to get cash to take to Phoebe at school so she could purchase a school yearbook, and got lured into the women's clothing section to explore the possibility of a more comfortable skirt. I immediately found a delightful little $24.99 summer dress, which - low and behold - fit perfectly, which never happens when I am actually clothes shopping. That little victory sent me into the shoe dept where I found an equally delightful little pair of strappy black patent sandals for $19.99 that I couldn't resist. I paid for my purchase, changed in the Target restroom, and headed to work feeling pretty and very summery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive