- Perot & Benefits: MyPSGS, WebMail, TEE, SHARE, OnTrack, JEKBlog, PSWellness, ARC, Aetna Navigator
- My$: Bayport, PayPal, CapOne, BoA, CW/BOA, Triad
- 4Me: Facebook, Geocaching, Google Docs
- Blogs I Love!: Day in the Life of a Boy
- Blogs I Like: The Happiness Project, Your Life. Organized, 2Modern, Furniture Fashion, Roger Ebert's Journal, The Maine Maven, Where in the World is Darcy?
- Fav Baby Photographers: Baby as Art, Jodie Otte, Rashmi Pappu, Little Moon, Susan Braswell, Sophie Crew
- Local Photographers: Kassia Reedy
- Fav Maine Photographers: TessJ, TessJ's Flickr, Houser, Houser's Flickr, Houser Design
- Fav Other Photographers: ZigZagLens, ZigZagLen's Flicker
- NOCIRC: AMA, Intact America, NOCIRC, Circumcision, CIRP, MothersAgainst, NOHARMM, D.O.C., ARCLaw, NORM-UK, and a flagrant circ spoof at Landover Baptist
- CircNeutral & ProCirc (to be fair): AAP, AAFP, AUA, NIH, ACOG, UNAID, WHO, MaleCirc, RitualCirc, ICIRC, CircInfo.com, CircInfo.net, CircList
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Lessons Learned is one concept I can easily translate from work to home. So, here's my fav sidebar content, which will now be saved w/a blog export. :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
this story today, and it brought me to tears! I was so very happy to see that today's post reports Baby Emma awake, I hope she makes a full recovery, and that the offending daycare provider never lays hands on another child in his/her life! What a nightmare!