Mourning the End of an Era

Little Mister Christopher & I are on day three w/no boobs. While I am anxious to have my body to myself again, I do already miss spending that quiet intimate time with him. Plus there's nothing more convenient than whippin' out a boob - I hate having to make bottles, especially in the middle of the night.

Then I remind myself that our nursing had turned into a game for him - lets see how Mommy reacts when I bite this one! I wonder if it'll hurt when I smack the other one! Latch on. Let go. Latch on. Let go. So it wasn't really all that quiet intimacy I like to remember anymore anyway. :)

1 comment:

she said...

Glad to see that you will be using your body's resources for yourself finally. A full year of breast feeding was an immensely generous maternal gift for our teeny tiny Christopher.
I remember a rush of energy when I stopped breastfeeding.(in just a couple of weeks)Hope you get that too.

Post a Comment

Archive