41 Days to Go!?!

Wow... I can hardly believe we're so close! Just 41 days left, and we'll be so distracted w/Christmas preps (shopping, decorating, celebrating), I just know those days will go faster than I imagine.

I continue to marvel at how very different this pregnancy has been from my first. At first I attributed it to the baby's gender, but I suppose it's probably more likely just that each pregnancy is just as different and unique as each child.

The latest is the onset of Braxton Hicks contractions, or "practice" contractions. They don't actually hurt, but they did take some getting used to. The baby is already head-down, so maybe my body's gearing up to deliver a little early? I'd prefer full-term, but an '07 delivery sure wouldn't hurt my taxes (or my body).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive