I have a dream...

I need to put myself in the financial position so that I can take my family on some exotic fun all-inclusive adventure vacation. But not just my family, everybody that I love - and everybody that they love, everybody that I would have invited to a wedding. See, JR & I wed at a simple civil ceremony, and we've never had an opportunity to express ourselves before family and friends. The catch is, I don't want to wait as long for the adventure as I realistically expect it to take me to get in the financial position to do it. So... since it's still just a dream, I get to imagine all sorts of wonderful possibilities - JR's always wanted to go to Hawaii, my Mom's always wanted to see Australia, and my sister's gotta get to Disney! Who knows... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive