New Drive-Thru Starbucks!

I prefer my own home-brewed regular coffee, but I do frequent Starbucks for the occassional fru-fru flavored coffee concoction. For years I've thought how nice it would be to have a drive-thru Starbucks. And when we moved here eight months ago there was no Starbucks in my immediate vicinity nor between home and work.

But now... low and behold... a drive-thru Starbucks just 2½ miles from home, and directly along a reasonable route to/from work - gotta love that! My drink of choice: a Venti Cinnamon Mocha.

1 comment:

Blue Sky said...

could not live without my drive-thru coffee. I live in alaska and thats all we have is drive-thru no not starbucks! but a drive-true every other block. coffe is a big deal here you havent had coffee till you've had a cup of alaskan brewed. looking forward to reading more on your blog. good luck and best wishes.
Richard

Post a Comment

Archive