Finally, a Worthwhile Project

As you may know, I work in an environment frought w/beaurocracy, so you can imagine it's very ripe for process improvement. I am Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained, but politics and bs have kept me from being able to work a successful initiative (mostly in the previous HQ organization I supported). But today I was tasked with an honest-to-goodness good idea project! And even better, my successful coordination of events will result in the deliverables I need to turn my training into certification!

Yeah, and then there's the "so what" factor... I'm already planning my escape from the industry, so why do I care about certification? Well, just because. It would go against my nature to give anything but my best. Plus, it might be nice to end my defense run on a high note - one little sphere of order (mine) amid the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive